The SSLA battery range has been designed to cover a wide range of applications. The footprint of the batteries is also ideal for critical installations. The connection is simple on smaller models sizes thanks to the easy ‘fast-on’ terminals.
The Fiamm SSLA range has four different product families. Each one is specifically designed to optimize the best solution for the application.
FG: designed to meet medium to long discharge rates and with a design life of 5 years. The range is available in 6v or 12v blocks with a capacity range of 1.2 – 70Ah.
FGH: designed for maximum performance in critical power applications such as ups. The range is available in 12v blocks with a capacity range of 5 – 18Ah.
FGHL: classified as “long life” according to Eurobat industry standards. The range is available with a capacity range of 5 – 12Ah.
FGC: an ideal solution for cyclic applications with a design life of 5 years. The range is available from 12 – 42Ah.
These products are designed to give a wide range of solutions to all applications and offer unsurpassed proven reliability, compliant with the highest recognized international standards. SSLA uses VRLA technology with 99% internal recombination efficiency, is non-spillable and maintenance-free, and therefore requires no topping up of electrolyte during its float life.
SSLA range is non-hazardous for air/sea/rail/road transportation and is 100% recyclable. SSLA has a self-discharge rate of less than 2% per month, guaranteeing a long shelf-life.
*SSLA (small sealed lead acid) are batteries with capacity (Ah) till max 24Ah. The Fiamm SSLA range contains some sizes that exceed this limit. However, some sizes are of a larger capacity due to applications.
- Special lead calcium tin alloy grid, designed to resist corrosion and provide short recharge time
- VRLA AGM technology using low resistance high microporous fiberglass separators
- Leak-resistant post seal, fasten, flag and threaded female, terminals with high conductivity and maximum torque resistance
- One-way safety relief valves allow gas to escape and prevent the ingress of oxygen
- ABS plastic (for FGHL range flame retardant ABS plastic to IEC 707 FV0 and UL94 FV0 – LOI greater than 28%)
- Installation in any orientation (excluding permanently inverted)
- Security Systems
- Emergency Lighting
- Light Traction Vehicles
*Please note no batteries will be returned or refunded after purchase