75 GALLONS PER DAY REVERSE OSMOSIS SYSTEM
Under the Counter Reverse Osmosis System provides safe, pure water using Reverse Osmosis Technology. It’s capable of removing over 90% of total dissolved solids, +99% of all organics, and +99% of all bacteria. The system installs neatly under the sink. Comes with long reach faucet, storage tank, and necessary installation hardware.
- 5 Stage Filtration
- 50 Gallons Per Day / 190 Liters Per Day
- Long Reach Chrome Faucet
- 3.2 Gallons / 12 Liters Storage Tank
- All hardware included
- Stage 1: 5 microns sediment pre-filter
- Stage 2: Activated Carbon pre-filter
- Stage 3: Carbon block pre-filter
- Stage 4: 75 GPD Reverse Osmosis Membrane
- Stage 5: Inline GAC filter
- Fully Assembled
The domestic reverse osmosis systems are drinking water system and must be maintained according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
These systems are therefore not to be used where the water is microbiologically unsafe or with water that is of unknown quality without proper disinfection before or after the reverse osmosis system.
The domestic reverse osmosis system has the ability to remove almost 99.8% of harmful contaminants in water such as bacteria, viruses, and chlorine.
The maintenance of the unit is very easy and costs less to replace the consumables.
The domestic reverse osmosis systems consumables are as follows:
- Sediment filter
- Granular activated carbon filter
- Activated carbon block filters
- Reverse osmosis membrane
- Post taste and odor carbon filter
IMPORTANT NOTE: Not to be installed where incoming water pressure exceeds 3 bar