What can the Yeti 400 power?
The Yeti 400 is great for all your medium-sized power needs or multiple smaller devices.
- Smartphone 20+ Recharges
- POV Camera 70+ Recharges
- Headlamp 70+ Recharges
- Tablet 10+ Recharges
- Laptop 3-5 Recharges
- Light-a-Life 130 Hours
- Mini Fridge 7 Hours
- 32 LCD TV 3 hours
- Quiet, portable power at the push of a button. 400Wh, 33Ah (12V) Battery capacity.
- Chainable and replaceable sealed lead-acid AGM battery weighing 29 lbs.
- Numerous powering options including two USB ports, two AC outlets, and 12V output.
Three ways to charge the yeti 400
- Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel. Charge time is dependent on the size of the solar panel. The Boulder 100 Briefcase will fully recharge the Yeti 400 in about 8-16 hours.
- Plug it into the wall. Fully recharges in about 5 hours.
- Recharge from your car 12V adapter in about 13 hours.
What is included in the box?
- Goal Zero Yeti 400 Portable Power Station
- Wall Charger
Please Note The Colour Of The Power Bank Will Vary For The Order