What can the Yeti 3000X power?
- Smart Phone (12 Wh): 253
- Tablet (30 Wh): 101
- Laptop (50 Wh): 61
- POV Camera (5 Wh): 607
- DSLR Camera (18 Wh): 169
- Head Lamp (5 Wh): 607
Hours of Runtime
- Light-a-Life 350 (4.5 Wh): 674
- Light Bulb (11 Wh): 276
- CPAP (65 Wh): 47
- TV (42″ LED) (100 Wh): 31
- Pellet Grill (60 Wh): 51
- Microwave (1000 Wh): 3
- Portable Fridge (25 Wh): 122
- Mini Fridge (35 Wh): 87
- Full-Size Refrigerator (55 Wh): 55
- Circular Saw (13 Amp) (1500 Wh): 2
Goodbye Gas Generator. Hello Yeti X.
With a lithium-ion battery at its core, the Goal Zero Yeti X equips you with safe, clean, portable power for camping, tailgating, off-grid events, workshops, and emergency home backup.
Take Your Wall Outlet Anywhere
Increased 2000W AC (3500W Surge) inverter allows you to run power-hungry devices and appliances with confidence. Our new industry-leading inverter can handle surges from power tools, medical devices, and home appliances, including full-size refrigerators.
Versatile Port Options
Power a wide range of devices with seven different port options including fast-charging 60W USB-C Power Delivery, multiple USB-A ports, regulated 12V, and two 120V AC ports.
Experience Unlimited Power
Charge the Yeti 3000X from the sun with our portable solar panels while away from the grid and keep it topped off from a wall outlet when you’re home. An integrated MPPT charge controller ensures you’re getting the most efficient solar charge possible.
Power in the Palm of Your Hand
Monitor, control, and optimize your power usage from anywhere with Yeti App 3.0. Features remote control of power in/out, real-time power consumption notifications, and charging profiles to optimize your battery life.
Three ways to charge
- From the sun
Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel. Charge times are dependent on the size of the solar panel. The Boulder 200 Briefcase will provide 200W of solar and fully recharge the Yeti 3000X in 18-36 hours of sun.
- From the wall
Plug it into the wall. Fully recharges in 14 hours using the included 230W Power Supply AC Wall Charger.
- From the car
The Goal Zero Yeti 3000X can be charged by plugging into your 12V adapter using the Goal Zero Yeti Lithium 12V Car Charging Cable. NOTE: Do not attempt to charge your Yeti Lithium from a 12V source using a regular charging cable. Doing so may cause damage to the unit.
Back up your home
- Customizable, versatile energy storage system backs up four essential circuits in your home and scales to meet your specific power needs.
- Power everything from lights in high-use rooms and fridges to medical devices, internet modems, and more. Integrate directly with your home’s circuits for a more seamless backup power experience. *Please note the Yeti Link is not currently compatible with Yeti X Power Stations.*