The Yeti Link Expansion Module allows you to chain a Yeti Tank Expansion Battery to a Yeti Lithium Portable Power Station to increase your energy storage capacity. When placed in “Car Mode,” Yeti Link can also be used to recharge a Yeti Lithium from your vehicle.
NOTE: The Link is only compatible with a Yeti 1000, 1400, or 3000 Lithium. Please note the Yeti Link is not currently compatible with Yeti X Power Stations.
Usage Note: The Yeti Link Expansion Module and Yeti Lithium MPPT Solar Charging Optimization Module use the same expansion bay therefore they are unable to be used at the same time.
Yeti Link Car Mode
- Quickly and easily recharge a Yeti Lithium from your vehicle while on the move.
- When placed in “Car Mode,” Yeti Link allows you to safely pull power from your vehicle’s alternator. Charge rates vary from 25A – 50A (300W – 750W) depending on Yeti Lithium size and capacity.
- NOTE: Link must be in Car Mode to utilize this feature or it will drain your vehicle’s battery. All Links comes standard set in “Tank Mode.” To switch from Tank Mode to Car Mode, push the pinhole reset button on top of the Link four times. When Link is in Car Mode, all four indicator lights will turn on and blink together. To switch back to Tank Mode, press the pinhole reset button four more times. When Link is in Tank Mode, lights will scroll from bottom to top individually.
Goal Zero Yeti Home Energy Storage
- Customizable, versatile energy storage system backs up four essential circuits in your home and scales to meet your specific power needs.
- Our industry-leading battery chaining technology allows you to connect cost-effective lead-acid batteries to our high-quality Yeti Lithium power stations to easily scale your energy storage capacity.
- Integrate directly with your home’s circuits for a more seamless backup power experience. Power everything from lights in high-use rooms and fridges to medical devices, internet modems, and more.