The Omnipower OPLi is a 12V lithium iron phosphate battery designed to replace conventional lead-acid-based batteries. An onboard Battery Management System (BMS) provides monitoring and control of critical battery functions.
The OPLi can be used individually or in series to create a 48V system and will fit into existing cabinets using existing cables. Performance factors such as 90% depth of discharge, significantly higher cycle life, and faster recharge times make the OPLi a very cost-effective and light energy storage choice.
- Long Cycle Life: Up to 5 times the cycle life of lead-acid
- More Usable Capacity: Up to 100% usable energy
- Fast Charging: Charges faster than a lead-acid battery
- Light Weight: 1/3 of the weight of a lead-acid battery
- Easy Installation: Drop-in replacement for lead-acid battery
- Ultra-Low Self Discharge: Less than 2% per month
- BMS Protection: Ensures safety and efficient operation
- Charging: Compatible with AGM battery chargers
- Series: Up to 4 batteries (max 48V)
- Parallel: Max 2 Batteries
- Environmentally Friendly: Non-toxic, no acid, can be installed upright or on its side.
- Standby / Backup
- Golf Carts
*Please note no batteries will be returned or refunded after purchase