There are many different types of Battery Chargers available and all of them are designed for certain tasks. It is therefore important that you choose the correct device for your needs. We recommend you begin by reading our Battery Charger Selection Guide. These are stocked in a wide variety of battery chargers and accessories for applications including car battery and solar battery charging. 12V to 48V, portable chargers, or stationary chargers.
- LED Display
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Overload Protection
- Reverse polarity or short circuit will activate a protection circuit.
- The protection circuit or charger unit can still be damaged if the fault condition is frequently repeated. Reverse polarity and short circuit are not covered under the warranty.
- Automatic multi-rate charging function.
- Overload current protection.
- Fans are controlled by a floating voltage (with 2Amp (12Vdc), 6Amp (12Vdc), 1Amp (24Vdc), and 4Amp (24Vdc), cooling fans are controlled by temperature -45C).
- Temperature Protection.
- Over Charge Protection.
- Charging curve selection
- High frequency and high-efficiency design
- Charger for Lead-Acid Batteries