How much extra moisture will be removed?
This depends on your washing machine’s spin speed, as well as the type and thickness of the fabric. Generally, top loaders have spin speeds of 600–800rpm, and most front loaders range from 800–1200rpm. The below table is a rough guide only.
How will this affect my drying times?
Certain thinner and synthetic fabrics can be ironed immediately, while thicker fabrics will air dry in a fraction of the time. Spindel can also be used to reduce your tumble dryer’s cycle time and energy consumption by up to 70%.
How much energy does Spindel consume?
Spindel consumes less than 1% of the energy consumed by an average tumble dryer cycle. In fact, the energy consumed by a 3-minute cycle in the Spindel is comparable to using a 60 Watt light bulb for just 15 minutes.
What fabrics can be loaded into the Spindel?
Spindel is safe for all fabrics – even delicate fabrics such as silk and wool that are usually hand-washed.
- Load up to 2 king-size sheets in the 4.5kg model
- Ideal for any machine or hand-washed laundry
- 2800rpm – double the spin power of most washing machines
- Removes significantly more moisture in just 3 minutes
- Highly energy efficient
- Air-dry laundry faster or run a much shorter cycle in the tumble dryer