SMA Sunny Island 6KW Charger Inverter Single Phase
How to calculate shipping:
Add an item to your cart and go to cart, click on calculate shipping below your cart subtotal and complete the short form, then click "calculate shipping".
Safe and secure checkout with:
SMA from its headquarters in Kassel, Germany, is the world’s largest producer of solar inverters and monitoring systems for photovoltaic applications. As market leader for solar inverters SMA is setting benchmarks again and again: leading-edge efficiencies of 98% and new technology ensures maximum yields and the highest user convenience.
SMA offer a wide range of solar photovoltaic inverters including the SunnyBoy range starting at 1.2kW for small domestic applications through the larger Sunny Mini Central range for small commercial to the 100kWSunny Central products for industial scale applications.
The range includes newly developed lighter and more efficient "high frequency" transformed products (-HF) along with transformless products (-TL).
All inverters support a range of optional display and monitoring accessories for visualisation of the system operation and many models have Bluetooth bulit-in as standard enabling fast integration with these additional products.
The Sunny Island 6.0H/8.0H is the SMA solution for increased self-consumption and reliable backup power. This battery inverter is the future-oriented solution for people who want to be actively involved in shaping their own energy supply – regardless of whether their system is a new installation or already in place. Even existing systems can be retrofitted for operators who want to benefit from intermediate storage of solar power at a later time. As the core element of the SMA Flexible Storage System, the Sunny Island 6.0H/8.0H stores power for maximum self-consumption.
Supplier Part No:SI6.0H-11-013DE0
Rated Power:6,000 W
- Application Note Planning Guidelines - Design of Off-Grid Systems with Sunny Island 3.0M / 4.4M / 6.0H / 8.0H Devices
- Application Note Quick Reference Guide - Off-Grid Systems with SUNNY ISLAND 3.0M / 4.4M / 6.0H / 8.0H
- Application Note Using a Generator with a Sunny Island
- Brochure SUNNY ISLAND System Guide - System Solutions for Reliable Off-Grid Power Supply
- CE Declaration of Conformity Sunny Island M-11
- Data Sheet Sunny Island
- Installation Manual Sunny Island
- Product Compatibility SMA List of Approved Batteries
- User Manual / Operating Manual SI 3.0M / 4.4M / 6.0H / 8.0H & Remote Control
- Warranty Sunny Island