Thank you for choosing the LiNERGY (Lithium Energy) 12.8V Flexi Series range of batteries.
You have chosen a product that is good for our planet, great for our people and can be used anywhere your heart lies, home or….
We pride ourselves in knowing that we provide unmatched safety, unwavering reliability and second to none batteries that deliver on life design expectations.
All the internal and external components of our batteries are first life quality. Built with the latest lightweight high energy density prismatic and cylindrical (8ah Only) cells.
Built in world leading BMS with industry leading customization options ensures that our battery will suit any of your needs.
The LiNERGY FLEXi series are available in most standard sizes to meet most 12V applications. Ranging from 8Ah to 200Ah.
All models operate at a nominal voltage of 12.8V, which suits the most commonly available residential battery inverters and DC power appliances.
- Extremely high cycle life LiFePo4 cells. Up to 6000 Cycles.
- No Maintenance required on the cells.
- Unmatched high and low temperature performance.
- Cells operate safely on a high charge and discharge rate.
- Stable output voltage.
- High energy density = lightweight configurations with great capacity.
- Cells do not explode or cause fire when crushed, punctured or drop tested. Unlike NMC, Polymer etc cells.
- Low internal resistance.
- Solid state design with no internal moving parts.
- Integrated Bluetooth function for easy monitoring and configuration. (N/A to the 8Ah Version)
- Bluetooth dongle soldered to PCB to decrease loose components. (N/A to the 8Ah Version)
- Integrated heatsink to dissipate heat quickly.
- Integrated cell balancing function.
- Short circuit protection.
- Over voltage charge protection.
- Over voltage discharge protection.
- Charge over current protection.
- Discharge over current protection.
- Low temperature charge protection.
- Low temperature discharge protection.
- High temperature charge protection.
- High temperature discharge protection.
- Optional* built in self-fire extinguishing device.
- Residential or Office backup power solutions.
- Auxiliary battery in boats, trailers, RV’s, Caravans, Canopies etc.
- Can also be used in an engine bay as an auxiliary battery.
- The smaller 8AH model can be used in Garage motors, Alarm systems, CCTV systems, electric fencing and small UPS setups.
- Portable power supplies on site or out camping.
- Street lighting applications with solar charging.
- Telephone towers.
- Other small traction applications.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
The warranty for LiNERGY FLEXi Series is extended to the original purchaser or user and it covers de-fects in materials and workmanship.
The warranty is a limited lifetime warranty of the battery cells, rated at 80% of the capacity (100Ah x .8 = 80Ah), meaning when its capacity is down to 80%.
Under extreme use (maximum charge and discharge rates) the battery cells expected life cycle is 2000.
That means if you use the battery every day and discharge it nearly 100% it would take approximately 5 years to get the battery cells to 80% capacity.
What about using it every other day – 20 years; every three days – 30 years and so on. At “normal usage” the expected life cycles will be greater.
Our batteries are a third of the weight of a standard Gel, AGM or SLA battery. Making them conveniently mobile.
They are series and parallel compatible making them suitable for any application.
The range can be mounted in any orientation with medium to high vibration toleration.
We have carefully designed the internal structure of the components assembly to ensure no moving of parts are possible within the battery case and within reasonable handling.
Monitoring made easy
Our 50, 100 and 200Ah range come with bluetooth monitoring built in as standard.
Simply scan the QR code provided and download the app. From within the app, monitoring is not our only promise, feel free to change the operational parameters to your liking for even further modularity.
Packaging And Transport
All batteries are adequately packaged in strong UN38 cardboard boxes with thick protective foam all around.
We typically ship the battery to your door depending on how you chose to purchase.
The batteries are usually shipped at a 20% SOC (State of charge) and therefore require a full recharge be-fore use.
Each baterrey is capacity tested as part of our SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) and an actual capcity test result sticker is placed on the battery.
What’s in the box?
- 1x 12,8V Battery (in protective packaging)
- 1x Set of terminal protectors
- 1x Set of terminal screws
- 1x User, safety and installation manual (Also downloadable from the downloads tab)
- 1x Datasheet of the FLEXi series range. (Also downloadable from the downloads tab)
Here are some life design expectations:
|GUARANTEED DESIGN LIFE @ DOD (DEPTH OF DISCHARGE) | 1C DISCHARGE RATE (1C = 100% CURRENT OF STANDARD CAPACITY)|
|100% DOD||UP TO 2000 CYCLES @1C | 25±2°C 5 YEAR DESIGN LIFE BASED ON 1X CYCLE P/DAY|
|80% DOD||UP TO 2400 CYCLES @1C | 25±2°C 6 YEAR DESIGN LIFE BASED ON 1X CYCLE P/DAY|
|50% DOD||UP TO 3000 CYCLES @1C | 25±2°C 8 YEAR DESIGN LIFE BASED ON 1X CYCLE P/DAY|
|FORECASTED DESIGN LIFE @ DOD (DEPTH OF DISCHARGE) | 0.2C DISCHARGE RATE (0.2C = 20% CURRENT OF STANDARD CAPACITY)|
|100% DOD||UP TO 4000 CYCLES @0.2C | 25±2°C 10 YEAR DESIGN LIFE BASED ON 1X CYCLE P/DAY|
|80% DOD||UP TO 4800 CYCLES @0.2C | 25±2°C 13 YEAR DESIGN LIFE BASED ON 1X CYCLE P/DAY|
|50% DOD||UP TO 6000 CYCLES @0.2C | 25±2°C 16 YEAR DESIGN LIFE BASED ON 1X CYCLE P/DAY|
|Please use the design life figures as a guideline only. Actual results may vary depending on charging, discharging, ambient temperatures etc.|
For all other technical specifications and installation instructions, please click on the downloads tab to view the downloadable PDF documents to set your mind further at ease.