UPS System 8kW Deye Inverter with 10.2kWh LifePo4 Battery Backup Only Fully Installed
Through our trusted installer we now offer a competitively priced turnkey solution. The supply and installation of a comprehensive solar system to get you closer to grid independence. We only choose future components meaning the highest quality components are chosen and grouped to not only give modularity but industry-leading life expectancy.
Looking for an all-in-one solution to power your home or office during outages? Look no further than the UPS System 8kW Deye Inverter with 10.2kWh LifePo4 Battery Backup Only Fully Installed. This powerful UPS system is designed to provide seamless backup power to keep your essential devices running when the grid goes down.
Featuring an 8kW Deye inverter, this UPS system delivers reliable and efficient power conversion, ensuring that your devices receive a clean and stable power supply. With its 10.2kWh LifePo4 battery, you can rest assured that you’ll have enough backup power to keep your important electronics up and running for extended periods.
The UPS System 8kW Deye Inverter with 10.2kWh LifePo4 Battery Backup Only Fully Installed is a fully installed solution, meaning you don’t have to worry about the installation process. Our team of experts will handle everything, from the initial setup to testing and maintenance, ensuring a hassle-free experience for you.
With its sleek and compact design, this UPS system can be easily integrated into any space without taking up much room. Its advanced features, such as overload protection and automatic voltage regulation, provide added peace of mind, safeguarding your devices from power surges and fluctuations.
Invest in the UPS System 8kW Deye Inverter with 10.2kWh LifePo4 Battery Backup Only Fully Installed and never worry about power outages again. Keep your important devices running smoothly and protect them from unexpected power interruptions. Order yours today and experience the ultimate backup power solution.
Inverter and Battery Includes:
1x Complete System Commissioning
1x 8kW Deye Hybrid Parity Inverter
2x 5.1 kWH Deye LifePo4 Battery
- Installation of the entire system within 200km of Central Pretoria, Gauteng. Thereafter R 4.20 Excl per km.
- Complete System Commissioning
- Electrical Certificate of Compliance
- 2 Site Visits (First for installation and second visit for completing and commissioning of system)
- Electrical rewiring of existing main Distribution board to allow for essential and non essential load connections. This include relocating circuits only at the main distribution board.
- Assisting customer with remote monitoring setup. (Customer will need to have wireless internet connection.)
- 2x Remote system logins and configuration.
- 12 Month Warranty On Workmanship
- 10 Year Warranty on Inverter and Battery
- 25 Year Output Warranty on PV Panels
- 12 Month Warranty on Electrical DC and AC switchgear.
- Plug Tracing to connect certain plugs to inverter. (Any additional plug tracing required will be quoted for seperately)
- Multiple site visits. (Allowance only for 2 consecutive visits.)
- Multiple remote support connections. (Allowance only for 2x Remote support logins.)
- Supply and installations of additional equipment not specified above.
- Geyser connections. (We do not connect your geyser to the inverter. This can be done on request and only upon mutual agreement.)
- Installing components further than the above cable lengths allow.
- Wall chasing and plastering. (Wiring and trunking are to be surface mounted and not chased into walls. We do not do any plastering, rebuilding or brickwork.)
- Repairing walls after drilling. (We always do our best to ensure we use the best tool for the job and the most competent workmanship, if there are any plaster cracks or displacement we friendly request that you repair those yourself.
- Replacement of broken roof tiles. (In the rare occasion that a roof tile might break, we will not replace or repaint any damaged roof sections)
- Mounting panels on Slate or higher than normal pitch roofs. (These mounting circumstances need to be quoted for seperately.)
- Making changes to the roof orientation to have panels facing north. (We will only mount panels in the most suitable orientation based on existing conditions).
- Panel mounting on a flat roof. (Allowance only for pitched roofs. Flat roofs will have to be quoted for seperately.)
- Fuses are considered a consumable item and therefore carries no warranty. (Fuses are adequately sized)
About the main components:
Inverter : 8kW Deye Hybrid Parity Inverter
Deye 48v 8kW Hybrid Inverter is suitable for residential and light commercial use, maximizing self-consumption rate of solar energy and increasing your energy impendence.
Output Power : 8000w Continuous
Max Output Power : 8500w Continuous
Warranty : 5 Year Manufacturers Warranty (Upgradeable to 10 Years if paired with a Deye approved Battery)
Power Factor : 1 (Single Phase 230V)
*To see more technical information about the 8kW Deye Inverter, please click on the downloads tab and download the Datasheet and/or User Manual.
Battery: 5.1kWh Deye LifePo4 Battery
Deye 5.1Kwh LFP Lithium Battery 51.2V The cathode material is made from LiFeP04 with safety performance and long cycle life, The module has less self-discharge, up to 6 months without charging on the shelf, no memory effect, and excellent performance of shallow charge and discharge.
Capacity : 5.1kWh
Warranty: 10 Years with a Deye Inverter
How it works:
- You purchase and pay for the service by means of adding it to the cart.
- You must select one of our Trusted Installer Teams.
- Select an installation date witch suits you.
- Want even more batteries? please add if needed.
- Do you have a generator, don’t worry you can add generator integration.
- Please select if you need work done on another DB. (Compulsory)
- Please Choose an option on how many phases you have. (Compulsory)
- Once an installation date has been confirmed we arrive on the date to finalize the installation.
Important Notice: Livestainable relies on the relevant suppliers/manufacturers and/or third party sellers to provide adequate information displayed on the products we promote on Livestainable.co.za. Therefore, in some cases Errors and Ommissions could be expected.
Noticed incorrect information or an issue with this page? Let us know