The filter cartridges are individually packaged to provide 1 to 75 micron high purity filtration and an organic free, pure PP media. Their outstanding chemical resistance, fiber free melt-bonded media and excellent flow characteristics present a filter cartridge that meets the tough requirements of today’s technology.
This sediment filter is for domestic water filtration purposes. It is designed to filter out sediment such as rust , mud and dust particles from the municipality and rain water.
- Polypropylene filter for removal of sands, silt, dirt and dust particles. Major series of high efficiency, low pressure drop, special liquid filtering cartridge.
- The material meets F.D.A specification and carefully constructs to avoid potential contaminants.
- Maximum water temperature 65°C
- Sediment Filters are used to remove physical particles in the water. It can also be used to remove turbidity.
- Our sediment filters come in various µ (Micron) sizes. The most popular size is the 5 micron. The micron size is the hole on the pp sediment.
- Plating solutions / Potable water
- Tap & D.I. water / Coatings
- Electronics / Photographic
- FDA Approved for food contact applications
Material: PP (10″, 20″, 30″)
Performance: 1µm, 5µm, 10µm, 20µm, 50µm, 75µm