With Bluetooth built-in, the BMV Smart is ready for the Internet of Things (IoT) era. With Bluetooth being
implemented in most other Victron Energy products, wireless communication between products will simplify
system installation and enhance performance.
Download the Victron Bluetooth app
Use a smartphone or other Bluetooth enabled device to
– customize settings,
– monitor all important data on a single screen,
– View historical data, and to
– update the software when new features become available.
Easy to install
All electrical connections are to the quick connect PCB on the current shunt. The shunt connects to the
monitor with a standard RJ12 telephone cable. Included: RJ 12 cable (10 m) and battery cable with fuse (2 m);
no other components needed.
Also included is a separate front bezel for a square or round display appearance, a securing ring for rear
mounting and screws for front mounting.
Midpoint voltage monitoring
One bad cell or one bad battery can destroy a large, expensive battery bank. When batteries are connected in
series, a timely warning can be generated by measuring the midpoint voltage. Please see the BMV manual,
section 5.2, for more information.
We recommend our Battery Balancer (BMS012201000) to maximize the service life of series-connected lead-acid
Very low current draw from the battery
Current consumption: 0,7Ah per month (1mA) @12V and 0,6Ah per month (0,8mA) @ 24V
Especially Li-ion batteries have virtually no capacity left when discharged until low voltage shutdown.
After shut down due to low cell voltage, the capacity reserve of a Li-ion battery is approximately 1Ah per
100Ah battery capacity. The battery will be damaged if the remaining capacity reserve is drawn from the
battery. A residual current of 10mA for example may damage a 200Ah battery if the system is left in
discharged state for more than 8 days.
Bi-stable alarm relay
Prevents increased current draw in case of an alarm.
– Battery voltage, current, power, ampere-hours consumed and state of charge
– Remaining time at the current rate of discharge
– Programmable visual and audible alarm
– Programmable relay, to turn off non-critical loads or to run a generator when needed
– 500 Amp quick connect shunt and connection kit
– Shunt selection capability up to 10.000 Amps
– VE.Direct communication port
– Stores a wide range of historical events, which can be used to evaluate usage patterns and battery health
– Wide input voltage range: 6,5 – 70V
– High current measurement resolution: 10 mA (0,01A)
– Additional input to measure voltage (of a second battery), temperature or midpoint voltage, and
corresponding alarm and relay settings
Victron Energy Battery Monitor BMV-712 Smart
98 in stock
With Bluetooth built-in, the BMV Smart is ready for the Internet of Things (IoT) era. With Bluetooth being implemented in most other Victron Energy products, wireless communication between products will simplify system installation and enhance performance.
Pay over 3 EQUAL zero-interest
instalments of R1,318.03 with PayJustNow.
Find out how...
PayJustNow is a simple, easy-to-use payment system.
Here’s how it works:
PayJustNow allows you to pay for your purchase over 3 equal, zero interest instalments. You’ll pay one instalment at the time of purchase, the next at the beginning of the following month and the last one a month thereafter.
Browse your favourite online stores and proceed to check-out.
Choose PayJustNow as your payment method.
Create your account as easily as if your eyes were shut (though we’d recommend you keep them open).
Complete your purchase and whoop for joy!
98 in stock
|Dimensions||6.3 × 6.9 × 6.9 cm|
THANK YOU FOR EXCELLENT SERVICE AND A VERY SMART PRODUCT.
WE WILL BE CAMPING WORRY-FREE IN FUTURE.
Quick and easy to select the item I needed from a great range of stock. Straightforward payment procedure and delivery was super fast. Thanks again!